Friday, June 12, 2009

Choosing/Finding a school

This has definitely proven to be more of a challenge than I had realized. I have found 2 potential schools in the Bay Area, East Bay Waldorf School and Waldorf School of the Peninsula. Both seem to be wonderful schools. Both are quite a drive from our home, and both have a tuition that is over $10,000 per year.
I am trying to find 'Waldorf Inspired Schools', which could be a charter school that incorporates many of the Waldorf teaching techniques. But, have come up with nothing locally.
I have also just looked through Charter Schools in general to see if any looked like a good choice for us, and came up with nothing there!

On a positive note, I did find the Bay Area Waldorf Resources website, with some helpful information and list of local groups of Waldorf home schoolers.

No comments:

Post a Comment